2018 PAST EVENTS
- Dec 6 — Annual Holiday Networking Social, Jointly Hosted by CPBI
- Nov 20-21— W@W Certification Course:—
- Nov 1 — Solium Presentation: Equity Compensation through the eyes of the Employee
- Sep 27 — Lane Caputo Compensation Presentation: Long Term Incentives at The Executive Level
- Aug 23 — Kudos Presentation: Employee Recognition – Do you know your Organization’s Culture Biorhythm?
- Jul 19 — CPBI's 13th Annual Golf Tournament
- Jun 28 — Kick-off to Summer! Social Networking Event, Jointly Hosted by Lane Caputo Compensation
- Jun 12-13 — W@W Certification Course: C8 - Business Acumen for Compensation Professionals
- May 30 — Sun Life Presentation: Workplace Employee Savings Plans – Trends and Insights to Drive Better Outcomes for Your Employees & Your Organization
- Apr 25 — The CTRN's 2018 Annual General Meeting: Featuring Keynote Speaker Dr. Scott Cawood, Ed.D., President & CEO of WorldatWork
- Apr 17-18 — W@W Certification Course: C2/GR3 - Job Analysis, Documentation and Evaluation
- Mar 1 — Mercer Presentation: The Future of Healthcare – Evolution to Revolution
- Feb 27-28 — W@W Certification Course: T7 - International Financial Reporting Standards for Compensation Professionals
- Jan 23 — CPBI 2018 Economic Update Luncheon
2017 PAST EVENTS
- Dec 7 — Annual Holiday Networking Social
- Oct 23 — HRCC Preparation
- Jul 18 — 12th Annual CPBI Golf Tournament
- Jun 22 — Kick-off to Summer! Social Networking Event, Jointly Hosted by GEO
- May 31 — The CTRN Invites You! – Pension Outlook Presentation: What's on the Horizon for 2017?
- Apr 25 — The CTRN's 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Feb 28 — Emerging Trends in Performance Management & Compensation
- Jan 26 — CPBI 2017 Economic Update Luncheon
2016 PAST EVENTS
- April 26 — Calgary Total Rewards Network 2016 AGM & Panel Presentation: "Total Rewards Industry Practices and Perspectives"
- Nov 30 — CTRN Event: Annual Networking Event
- Oct 12 — Emerging Trends in Performance Management & Compensation
- Aug 17 — Trends and Best Practices in Human Capital Management
- July 19 — 11th Annual CPBI Golf Tournament
- June 13-14— W@W Certification Course: T7 - International Financial Reporting Standards for Compensation Professionals
- May 25 — Beyond the Numbers – Understanding The Total Cost - Disability Management Presentation
- March 21-22 — W@W Certification Course: T4 Strategic Communication in Total Rewards
2015 PAST EVENTS
- November 19 — Benefits and Disability Management West 2015 (The Conference Board of Canada)
- November 18 — Western Compensation and HR Outlook 2015 (The Conference Board of Canada)
- October 6 — Do You RSU?
- September 16-18 — Executive Compensation Certificate Program
- July 16 — 10th Annual CPBI Golf Tournament
- June 16 — Executive Compensation: What are institutional investors looking for? An interactive briefing from ISS Corporate Solutions (ICS)
- June 1-2 — WorldatWork course: "Business Acumen for Compensation Professionals (C8)"
- April 22 — Calgary Total Rewards Network AGM and Keynote Presentation "Executive Compensation Trends in the Current Economy"
- March 10 — Aligning your sales Compensation Plans with your Human Capital Programs (Alexander Group)
- March 2-3 — WorldatWork Course T7 IFRS for Compensation Professionals
QUESTIONS? OR SUBMIT AN EVENT IDEA:
For any event questions or concerns, or to submit an event idea, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.